Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review: Sonic Wave's Ultrasonic Cleaner

So now I know why the boy was so eager in wanting to see if the post office was opened on Melbourne Cup Day (a public holiday here in the state of Victoria).

After my insistence that it wasn't, he STILL wanted to pull a drive past and well, whaddaya know - I was right. It was closed and we left clutching the little card notifying us to collect our parcel.

I meandered to the PO the next day and came home with this - an ultrasonic cleaner that the boy had purchased for me to clean my jewellery with (in particular, a certain shiny rock!) and boy, does this thing work!

VERDICT: 10/10 I was AMAZED that this product worked!!! I also loved the fact that it was compact and doesn't take up much room plus it looked like a cute little space shuttle. Bonus points also given for it's 3 minute timer.

For those of you without any bling to clean, let me just say that this little space shuttle also cleans eye glasses, dentures (???!!), electric shaver heads (and ladies, let's not forget our little shaver heads too!), ancient coins, badges, pen heads...the list goes on!

For those interested, I am guessing the boy purchased this little gem from the Internet. He did do a little research in it prior and the brand Sonic Wave got pretty good reviews plus it comes with a 1 year warranty.




I took this picture for size comparison purposes. And also to show off my latest purchase: a Samurai Wedgewood Sugarbox to your left which had a RRP A$69 which I got for A$14 at Harbourtown's Royal Doulton shop!!!


The cleaner emits this cute blue light whilst on standby and cleaning.



In goes my 12 year old watch...


and out comes all this dirt after 3 minutes!!!


I was so amazed that I left the watch in for another 2 cycles and just look at the amount of gunk that came out! Eeeew!

4 comments:

Serene Bean said...

Wow! That looks awesome! I want one! Maybe I'll ask Ed for one for Xmas. :)

And what particular shiny rock are you speaking of? Did I miss something? *ahem*

Serene Bean said...

On second thoughts, maybe I should ask for BLING for Xmas instead! :) And I'll buy the cleaner myself. Haha. :)

Catty Pants said...

Hahahaha Serene. You DEFINITELY should do the latter :):):)

Shiny rock equates into future invite to a big party sometime next year :) Of course, you and Ed are invited so I will be needing your new home address! :):)

Serene Bean said...

OMG! Congrats girl! :):) Details details details!!

Will be sending address via email. :)