Thursday, October 13, 2011

Once upon a time...

I ended my previous blog with the ever famous "The End" and deemed it fitting that I started this new blog with "Once upon a time"

So here goes....

Once upon a time, there was this girl named Cat. She had the most magical childhood. But she knew that she had to leave the safe walls of the castle and venture forth to become a learned being.

On the way, she learnt many things about herself.

She learnt that she loved to cook. She also learnt that she was a foodie in her past life.

She also discovered she was very much an idealist. Romanticist, dreamer, stargazer; whatever you would like to call it.

Now, I would love to tell you how this fairytale ends...but the last time I checked, our heroine was still experimenting in the kitchen, gazing at the stars and well, living life.

So until the "and they lived happily ever after..." bit, hope you all enjoy reading this new little blog of mine!


3 comments:

Luci Latte said...

Bonjour ma cherie! good to have you back. its been a bit bleak in blogs but im sure with your gorgeous energy back it will be busy again!

Love your work so keep up the fab posts sweetie!!

Luci

Catty Pants said...

Aww, thank you Lucinna!!! I am trying to resurrect our little blog circle again :) It was so lovely getting updates from everyone.

BTW, I can't seem to find your blog anymore. May I get your new blog address? TQ!

Luci Latte said...

the old one is still there I think...it got depressing so I started a PINK one...yep *no shame*

www.cherrycreamdonut.blogspot.com

what are you up to these days?? WHENS THE big day may I ask?? FB me k? I'd Love to go big day shopping with you!

^_^ <3<3<3